Access rules the security landscape.
Every attacker wants it, and every employee has it. It’s time to wipe out silos across HR, IT, OT and physical security and keep identity at the core of your physical access management strategy. You’ll create a smoother employee experience and boost everyone’s productivity on the job.
Access every benefit.
- Remove discrepancies between physical and digital employee identities
- Introduce or streamline badging in & out of physical workspaces
- Maintain control over who goes where – and when – with security automation
- Create a frictionless, secure workspace access experience from hire to retire
- Empower employees with self-service options
- Reduce the number of help requests for physical security
- Automate manual, labor-intensive & error-prone tasks
- Use your existing systems to deploy our solutions
- Redirect employees to higher-value work
PBAC for physical security is here.
Don’t just automate access. Control it according to individual schedules with the first-ever policy-based access control cloud service.
Go from SaaS to IDaaS
With our convergence platform, you can pick and choose capabilities according to your organization’s needs. And don’t worry — they’re just as easy to add on later.
Get active enforcement with a configurable rules engine and automate compliance management. Meet requirements for HIPAA, TSA, NERC CIP and more.
Use one interface to manage multiple badging systems and manage the number of active badges.
Monitor and restrict access to critical operating assets. Plus, integrate events and alerts from SCADA, DSC and plant applications into dashboards.
Health & safety
Control access according to new company policies (i.e. vaccination status, testing results, etc.).
Policy Based Access Control
Get rid of 24/7 access for increased contingent worker security and introduce biometric authentication.
Skip the custom integration.
Need to get going, fast? With out-of-the-box connectors to leading PACS, HR and IT systems like Active Directory, you don’t have to worry about added coding or overhauling your infrastructure.
I also want to ...
Manage insider threats and optimize physical workspaces.
What’s happening in cyber-physical security?
Let’s open doors.
Getting in the building has never been so important—or complicated. Let’s simplify with cyber-physical solutions that use the systems you already have.