Work Timings: US Timings
Role: Solution Delivery Manager
Experience: 8+ years
The Global Services and Customer Success team is expanding and broadening our Services delivery team. As such, we are seeking to build a cohesive team of solution delivery professionals capable of supporting a mixture of both project-based solution deliveries as well as supporting multi-year sustainment contracts. Our team members must be team-oriented, client focused, adaptable and quality driven Our team endorses every project with standardized processes and resource alignment that leverage ISO 9001 & SOC compliant delivery Services best practice guidelines to ensure high quality delivery. In addition, we leverage established delivery values to ensure success as we plan with our clients their mission for addressing digital transformation, cloud provisioning and IT modernization.
To address talent optimization of our team, we apply Predictive Index as a tool for establishing and aligning our project delivery teams to ensure we align with our client requirement. This effort also provides our resources with the comfort that we are aligning everyone to the best of their abilities from a team perspective.
We are looking for individuals that carry characteristics that are:
- Client driven.
- Able to work without extensive supervision
- Project & milestone focused, Task-based/milestone oriented.
- Able to support multiple projects with varying scope of services and delivery dates.
- Staying current with trends relating to technology and subject matter applicable to the job.
Solution Delivery Manager will support immediate AE IAM/IAG- PIAM Cloud or OnPrem solutions well as other AlertEnterprise COTS solution technologies to support a growing portfolio of federal government, local government, non-profit, and commercial customers – all while operating remotely.
At AlertEnterprise, a Solution Delivery Manager primarily manages and leads the project delivery of technology solutions and services. Solution managers guide and assist Solution Analysts, Solution Support Specialists, and others. This highly collaborative position requires work both within a team as well as individual work settings leading all aspects of solution implementation and support for assigned customers. This is a customer-facing role, and some out-of-town travel may be required, as projects dictate.
Reports To: PMO Director
Project planning, Kickoff, Plan, Design, Build and Deploy and Operate phases. Making project plans and working with Client project managers and AE PMO to keep projects and Airports PIAM Implementation plans delivery on track, on schedule and on budget.
- Leading full life-cycle project and program management duties
- Anticipating stakeholder needs and works with Business Owners to successfully manage changes in project scope, schedule, budget, and personnel
- Managing completion of all project deliverables according to the project plan and milestones
- Responsible for quality documentation and delivery following best practices, including scope definition and management, project plan creation and maintenance, proactive risk management, issue escalation, stakeholder management, vendor management, budget management, communication, and status reporting
- Building rapport with customer stakeholders and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Managing effective and efficient meetings with customer and internal teams
- Managing project execution, escalating issues, resolving conflicts, removing barriers, and answering questions
- Managing all documentation associated with the creation and management of projects, and providing written communication for the overall engagement, including but not limited to, meeting minutes, project updates, Statements of Work, change orders, and presentations
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating risks
Management – Staff Personnel:
- Overseeing, Managing, and coordinating project-based deliverables
- Project-based management & oversight of delivery teams
- Interfacing and managing team deliverables
- Supporting and communicating with project delivery teams
- Collaborating on work in a team environment
- Operate within a NIST 800-171 compliant security environment internally and able to support all client required cyber security data and operational processes
- Ensuring accuracy of project charge codes, timesheets, and expenses where applicable
- Accountable /Responsible in definition and delivery of functional and technical deliverables
- Providing input into process improvements
- Identifying opportunities for expansion sales and coordinating them with Senior Management
- Communicating and collaborating in a professional manner
- Updating task tracking system and knowledge base
- Staying current with trends relating to technology and subject matter applicable to the job
- Valuing and protecting company, colleague, and customer data
- Supporting off-hour and on-call duties, as needed
- Operating within a home office environment that provides adequate workspace and high-speed internet connectivity
Task Oversight, completed by others:
- End to End User Acceptance Testing
- Development of training documentation
- End-user training
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an effective project manager in PIAM (Physical Identity and Access Management) projects with medium to large complexity.
- Experience on Airport IT Working environment.
- Knowledge of Physical Access Control Systems
- (PACS) like – Johnson Controls, Lenel OnGuard, CCURE, AMAG is necessary.
- An expert on PACS concepts likes Readers, Badges, credential management, Access levels, door groups etc. Strong knowledge in PACS concepts and project management for PACS related functionality rollouts in global implementations.
- Must have worked as a project manager for at least 2 Identity Management projects end to end.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project/Smartsheet, and PowerPoint required
- Open to work on Smartsheet as project tracking and scheduler.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with in-depth experience utilizing all facets of
- Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel.
- High level knowledge of JAVA based applications components– Application Server, Web Servers, SSO, Web Services, Databases, client/server architecture.
- Experience in Agile Methodology required.
- Ability to multi-task across assignments and engagements as needed.
- The desire to work in a collaborative environment, and to solicit and provide constructive feedback, you will be working on multiple accounts and projects, so multitasking is a key skill required for this role.
- Experience in Banking, Aviation or Utility sector (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
To apply for this job email your details to Prerna.Gupta@alertenterprise.com