Open Positions: 1
Work Timings: IST
Role: Software Engineer II
Experience: 3+ years
You should have 3+ year’s experience working with software products and should be passionate about the technologies being used to build those products and to learn more about the product features and how they work.
You should have broad knowledge of testing approaches and techniques for certifying software acceptance. Have basic coding experience in Java or other programming languages and are familiar with Selenium, Jenkins, or BitBucket.
- Manual testing 70 % + Automation Testing 30 %
- Regression Testing
- Blackbox Testing
- Database Testing
- Unit Testing
- Constantly Learning. You should be passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- User-Focused: You should think critically about the user experience and should be able to relate to our users.
- Problem Solver: You should navigate testing challenges during changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You should believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Work In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology.
- Test: use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans. Perform end-to-end testing activities
- Automate: Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed
decisions on what, how, and when to automate. Execute regression automation scripted test case when needed to troubleshoot issues.
- Improve: You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team. You should
always be looking to identify ways to grow personally and professionally
- You should talk with users, test, analyse trends, and deploy high-quality code that
delights our users on a frequent basis.
B-TECH/BE/M-Tech/MCA – CS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com