Role: Software Engineer II/III
Experience: 4-8 years
Work Timings: IST
A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Extensive and expert programming experience in Java (strong OO skills preferred).
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration
- Tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading, async apis and concurrency programming, REST
- Experience in Redis cache or solr search or Kafka queue or play framework is preferrable.
Key Skills – Java, Spring Boot, Rest, OO Skills , Web services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org