Work Timings: US Timings
Role: Software Engineer III
Experience: 5-8 years
A professional at this position within AlertEnterprise has following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to AlertEnterprise customers and Professional Services team via multiple channels, including: telephone, email, WebEx and GoToMeeting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems reported by our customers.
- Deliver product fixes and patches to customers.
- Document problem solutions in company knowledge base.
- Interface with Pre-Sales, Product Management, Implementation and Engineering Teams to improve product service, design, and quality.
- Present functional and technical concepts in a clear manner.
- Document case progress and technical details throughout the support case lifecycle.
- Work for International (US/ Canada) Customers in their time zones to Provide support on a rotational schedule.
- Participate in recurring support review meetings, presenting challenging cases and new ideas to the support team.
- Impress our customers with your responsiveness, technical ability and attention to their each case.
- Work with customer relationship managers
- Effectively analyse complex project issues, identify the possible solution options, and facilitate the presentation and review of the options and our recommended solution with clients and partners.
IAM – Must have Skills
- Working knowledge of PIAM & Identity Life Cycles
- Knowledge of Security or Physical Identity and Access Management is a plus.
- Knowledge of physical access control systems like Lenel OnGuard, CCure etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on Big Data platforms like Hadoop or configuration experience on similar kind of platform or applications is a plus.
- Knowledge on SAP ERP, Oracle, and People soft is a plus.
- Knowledge Prior working experience in Sailpoint is a plus.
Qualifications & Soft Skills
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-8 years working experience in functional and/or technical design of technology applications or integrations using Java or any other language.
- Knowledge of UML, XML and SQL.
- Programming Knowledge or experience
- Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
- Eagerness to contribute in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Prerna.Gupta@alertenterprise.com