Airport security software without all the baggage.
In an airport, vetting is crucial and wait times are long. Make your Identity Management and Credentialing System (IMCS) a runway to enhanced security and a more positive experience for employees and customers when you take a cyber-physical approach.
Benefits you’ll declare.
- Manage the entire badge lifecycle process
- Validate training & certifications before issuing badges and critical access
- Role-based workflow & active policy enforcement
- One view of complex threats, events and incidents across IT, OT & physical security
- Built-in background check services including DACS, STA, CHRC & Rap Back
- Monitor for suspended badge use to prevent unauthorized access
- Eliminate false positives & validate alerts by incorporating non-cyber clues
- Portal to manage requests
- Lost & stolen badge detection
- Automated decision support that prioritizes response based on risk & criticality
- Automate real-time compliance
- Streamline application processes
- Reduce wait times
- Deliver application status visibility to applicants & authorized signatories
TSA, FAA &
We deliver real-time and continuous criminal history record checks (CHRC) to help you reduce vulnerability and risk during the vetting process through our FBI Rap Back integration.
We integrate with your existing systems for a speedy implementation.
I also want to ...
Access stronger physical security data, reduce risk and operational costs, and prioritize tasks with automated workflows.
Get more insights on airport identity management.
Can I See Your Badge?
How a man may have used a lost badge to evade O’Hare Airport security for…
LAX Case Study
Security at airports has been changing for a while, but is merging physical…
Airport Guardian offers San Antonio International...
The international airport continues to exceed regulatory requirements for security…
Don't get left behind.
Stronger security is just a few questions away with our online Solution Builder. Ready to ground manual processes – and take your IMCS to new heights?