Senior Presales Solution Consultant
Location: Fremont, CAJOB DESCRIPTION
- Support Account Executives in the sales cycle by working with prospective customers through onsite and remote meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions
- Ability to demonstrate the value of the solution and not just demonstrate product functionality. This includes working closely with prospective customers in the development of the business case justification for an investment in AlertEnterprise solutions.
- Consult with internal organizations to assess fit and risk of each opportunity
- Possess expert level knowledge in ONE or more of the following areas:
Identity and Access Management (IAM, IDM)
Identity and Access Governance (IAG)
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Including compliance frameworks such as SOX, PCI, HIPAA, NERC, FERC, NEI, COSO, CoBIT, etc.
IT and Information Security (InfoSec)
Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on evolving and emerging customer requirements
- Travel to participate in sales meetings in your assigned territory will require the ability to travel approximately 30% to 50% of the time
- Provide occasional support for trade shows and other types of marketing activities
- Minimum of BS or BA Degree, MS preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Minimum of 5 year Pre-Sales experience
- Understanding of and ability to execute on consultative selling methodologies and value based selling techniques
- Knowledge of key targeted vertical industries including:
Utilities and Energy
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
HR Manager, AlertEnterprise, Inc., 4350 Starboard Drive. Fremont, CA 94538
or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AlertEnterprise, based in Silicon Valley, uniquely delivers Information Technology and Operational Technology (IT-OT) Convergence for Corporate and Critical Infrastructure protection. AlertEnterprise uniquely eliminates silos and uncovers blended threats across IT Security, Physical Access Controls and Industrial Control Systems for true prevention of insider threat, fraud, theft, sabotage and acts of terrorism. AlertEnterprise delivers Enterprise IAM, industry-specific Operational Compliance Management, as well as Situational Awareness with continuous monitoring and incident management for effective response to critical threats and protection of critical infrastructure for various sectors including pharmaceutical/healthcare, utilities, oil and gas, airports, federal agencies, and many other industries. With the AlertEnterprise incident management capability, an organization is provided with complete situational intelligence so that seemingly innocent events when correlated across IT, physical and operational domains, can be simultaneously uncovered and resolved. With AlertEnterprise, organizations can leverage their existing IT systems, physical access control systems whilst managing security, risk and compliance for business applications, enhancing security and reducing risk from complex processes like onboarding and offboarding.