Sales Account Executive
Location: Fremont, CAJOB DESCRIPTION
The Account Executive is a senior field sales position, assuming a leadership sales role within existing accounts and acquiring new accounts.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to manage the Eastern Region of the United States. This person is responsible for promoting and selling AlertEnterprise products through all routes to market in his/her region. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and selling at the C level and VP level in the Enterprise Security software space. The Account Executive will identify, qualify, and execute large-scale End User Sales. In addition, the Account Executive will develop sales strategies to increase win rates and grow sales in the existing customer base. The Account Executive must master the AlertEnterprise product suite as well as the strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors.
- Proven sales expertise in complex systems with a strong emphasis on Physical Security, ideally with some Identity and Access control/ PCIM background as well.
- Proven experience managing the sales process, negotiating and closing sales at the "C" level.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of successful technology sales experience.
- Experience in direct and channel technology sales, and working as an integral member within a team-selling model is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed revenue quota goals on Quarterly and Annual basis.
- Leverage Account Executive's existing professional experience and professional contacts to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop and execute Sales campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of customer and partner satisfaction in his/her Region.
- Manage the extended sales cycle including evaluation, proposal, negotiation, validation and execution of new sales contracts.
- Provide accurate forecasts and keep management informed about significant changes and developments.
HR Manager, AlertEnterprise, Inc., 4350 Starboard Drive. Fremont, CA 94538
or email resumes to email@example.com.
AlertEnterprise, based in Silicon Valley, uniquely delivers Information Technology and Operational Technology (IT-OT) Convergence for Corporate and Critical Infrastructure protection. AlertEnterprise uniquely eliminates silos and uncovers blended threats across IT Security, Physical Access Controls and Industrial Control Systems for true prevention of insider threat, fraud, theft, sabotage and acts of terrorism. AlertEnterprise delivers Enterprise IAM, industry-specific Operational Compliance Management, as well as Situational Awareness with continuous monitoring and incident management for effective response to critical threats and protection of critical infrastructure for various sectors including pharmaceutical/healthcare, utilities, oil and gas, airports, federal agencies, and many other industries. With the AlertEnterprise incident management capability, an organization is provided with complete situational intelligence so that seemingly innocent events when correlated across IT, physical and operational domains, can be simultaneously uncovered and resolved. With AlertEnterprise, organizations can leverage their existing IT systems, physical access control systems whilst managing security, risk and compliance for business applications, enhancing security and reducing risk from complex processes like onboarding and offboarding.