Sales Account Executive - Southwestern Region
Location: Fremont, CASummary:
The Account Executive is a senior field sales position, assuming a leadership sales role with complete responsibility to rapidly grow business within their assigned region. Success will be measured on acquiring new accounts and deriving business from existing accounts.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to manage the Southwestern Region of the United States. This person is responsible for promoting and selling AlertEnterprise products through all routes to market in his/her region. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and selling at the C level and VP level in the Enterprise Security software space. The Account Executive will identify, qualify, and execute large-scale End User Sales. In addition, the Account Executive will develop sales strategies to increase win rates and grow sales in the existing customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed revenue quota goals on Quarterly and Annual basis.
- Leverage Account Executive's existing professional experience and professional contacts to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop a strong opportunity pipeline, leverage salesforce.com CRM and execute Sales campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of customer and partner satisfaction in his/her Region.
- Manage the extended sales cycle including evaluation, proposal, negotiation, validation and execution of new sales contracts.
- Provide accurate forecasts and keep management informed about significant changes and developments.
- Proven sales expertise in complex systems with a strong emphasis on Enterprise level Physical Security projects, ideally with Identity Management and Access control/ PSIM background as well.
- Proven experience managing the sales process, negotiating and closing sales at the "C" level.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of successful technology sales experience.
- Experience in direct and channel technology sales, and working as an integral member within a team-selling model is important.
- Specific Experience in Utilities and/or Airports is a plus.
- Domestic travel approximately 50-75% of the time within a 7-10 state territory.
- Work can be completed from a telecommuting location – must live withinthe region.
AlertEnterprise software provides true prevention of insider threats, fraud, theft, sabotage and acts of terrorism by overcoming vulnerabilities and blended threats across Information Technology, Operational Technology (OT), Physical Access Systems and Industrial Control Systems. Purpose-built for protecting critical infrastructure in key sectors, such as utilities, oil and gas, airports, federal agencies, financials, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, AlertEnterprise solutions deliver industry-specific situational awareness with continuous monitoring and incident management. Please visit www.alertenterprise.com.
To apply please send resumes to
HR Manager, AlertEnterprise, Inc., 4350 Starboard Drive. Fremont, CA 94538
or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.